Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom! | Flash Drives

Yesterday would've been my mom's 54th birthday.  She passed away almost 5 years ago from a brain tumor.  She battled this for 20 years.  She was always so positive and outgoing.  Her smile was her trademark and those that came in contact with her always left feeling like she cared about them specifically.  I miss her, but draw strength from what I learned from her and know she's not very far from me.

This picture was taken by someone on my wedding day at the wedding brunch. ( i know I look a little scary:)  I got married almost 11 years ago and my photographer was using film.  Back in those days, you didn't get a cd of images. You ordered prints.  The photographer never gave out the negatives.  It just didn't happen.  So we ordered many prints, but I would give anything now to have all of them on a cd or flash drive to have immediate access to them for whatever I wished to do with them (like blogging).



We are now in the digital age where everything we have is at our fingertips and ready to go in a heartbeat.  I want to give my clients the ability to have those memories forever and be able to pass them on to their family.  That's why I choose to give digital files to my couples.  I want you to be able to keep them and archive that wonderful day.  It goes beyond just having the cd to make prints, but having those files to pass on to future generations.

I choose to give my wedding clients their images on a flash drive.  It's easy to use and you can download  your pictures on to multiple computers.  I used to use cd's, but apple computers don't have a cd drive and it's easy to scratch the cd and not be able to use it.  This is one example of a flash drive that my couples get from me.  It's personal to you and something you can keep forever.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...