Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thankful

Amidst the holiday season, I just want to express my thankfulness of what means the most in my life.  We all have those things that we have to do (ie. work, clean up the kitchen, take out the trash etc. etc. etc.), but let us remember all the good things as well.

Just a few of the things i'm thankful for


-Family- my kids and hubby are why I do what I do
-a good job
-transportation- cause let's face it, without my van, we aren't going anywhere:)
-my faith in Jesus Christ
-food to eat (thanksgiving has lots of good food)
-Freedom
-Education- i'm so thankful my parents were supportive of my efforts and celebrated my triumphs.
-Parents who taught me what was right and helped me grow (love you mom and dad)
-People- all the wonderful people i've met and continue to meet.  I love that we are all different and can gain something from each other.

Make a list of what you're thankful for.  It helps us put things into perspective.

Here are my reasons for living.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...