Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Back to School Pictures

School starts in just one month!!  The 2012-2013 school year will begin and schools will be offering school pictures.  I personally have yet to buy any pictures of my kids, because they are never what i want.  I fix my daughter's hair in the morning when she goes to school and then when I get the pictures back her hair is crazy.  Something is always amiss. 

So right now I'm offering my Back to School Special.  Pictures will be done on location and by appointment.  Call or email to book your session for this fall.



** Discount for multiple siblings
         1 child =$50
         2          =$85
         3          =$125

If you have more than 3 children that you would like to book, please call me and we can work out a price, or for $125 you can just book a family session and get a few individuals of each child.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...