Monday, April 2, 2012

Memories start here

Beginning a new chapter and want to share it with you.  I've always been interested in saving those sweet, precious moments of my life and now want to help others save those memories too.

Just a little bit about me, i'm a Texas born, Kentucky raised gal, who is married to a wonderful man and has 4 energetic kids:)  We've made it through school and now are living life doing what we love.  I enjoy getting to spend time with family and friends and have several hobbies that include reading, scrapbooking, sewing and being a kid at heart.  That's sometimes hard to do when you count all your responsibilities, but i wouldn't trade my life for anything!

I want to take my photography to the next level and can't wait to see what memories we can make together!  I am in the Portfolio building stage right now and would love to add you to it:)  Contact me if you need more information. 

My email is:

veronicabensonphotography@gmail.com

Let me know when we can get together to save those memories.  I would love to work with you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...